Skip to content
- The company Porvoon kala- ja saariretket, ‘Porvoo Fishing and Island Trips’, was founded in 2017.
- The company’s primary focus is on providing guided fishing trips and island trips.
- The core idea of the business is to give as many people as possible a chance to enjoy the beautiful and tranquil archipelago nature off Porvoo safely, easily and for a reasonable price.
- The company founder and archipelago guide Jarkko Hintsala has over 25 years of experience in travelling, trekking and fishing in archipelago. He has the vocational qualification of fishing guide (VQ) from 2017.
- We will go to sea during open-water season using an open motor boat of about 6 metres that is seaworthy and in good condition. It has a 70 hp motor. The boat is a qualified charter boat and has all the required safety equipment. It has capacity for 10 persons.
- The company operates from Gäddrag, Porvoo, some 20 kilometres from the city of Porvoo towards the Pellinki Archipelago. From Itäkeskus, Helsinki, the distance is about 67 kilometres with a driving time of about 55 minutes.
- In Gäddrag the company has a beautiful, sheltered location by the sea, offering an easy starting place for the trip. At the shore there is a small hut for changing clothes, grilling facilities and a sauna tent for a pleasant sauna experience.
- If you so wish, we can agree on starting the trip also from other locations in Porvoo or the archipelago of Eastern Uusimaa.